Crafting Insightful Talks and Collaborative Creative Workshops
Building Transformational Learning Experiences for Your Group
Rooted in her own life experience, Justine shares honestly about the power of self awareness, community, and creativity in the healing journey.
With 20 years of experience in leadership and spiritual development, adult education, and communications, Justine crafts talks and facilitates workshop experiences that are engaging and encouraging. She empowers people with practical takeaways on topics including:
CONNECTING with YOURSELF
• Mental Health • Emotional Wellness • Burnout
• Vision & Values • Mindfulness • Self Care • Self Awareness • Soul Care • Prayer
CONNECTING with CREATIVITY
• Cultivating Creativity • Compassion Calligraphy
• Embracing Creativity and Imperfection
CONNECTING with OTHERS
• Building Belonging through Community and Hospitality
• Sharing Your Passion through Workshops • Creating Transformative Learning
• Holding Spaces that are Psychologically Safe
CONNECTING with the WORLD
• Cultivating Your Calling, Purpose, and Values • Beginning Your Justice Journey •
• Building a Social Impact Business • Addressing Racism from the Inside Out
Justine loves to engage and empower the community through:
- podcast interviews
- creative live event experiences
After burning out from a life of saying yes to everything, in her recovery she tapped into the healing power of community, and rediscovered the therapeutic nature of her childhood love of calligraphy. As the founder of It Just Flows, she hosts workshops teaching creative tools for mindfulness, where she holds space for people to connect with their hearts, with others, and the community by donating handlettered encouragement notes to marginalized neighbors.
She is the Vancouver chapter leader of the Rising Tide Society and is honoured to be chosen as one of 2019’s “20 on the Rise,” a celebration of individuals who are making waves and raising the tide in their industry, based on empowerment, impact, purpose, and passion.
“I’ll moderate a panel with Justine any day! Justine’s ability to articulate her responses in a thoughtful, succinct, and passionate way keeps the panel flowing and the audience enthralled and engaged. Her heart shines bright from the front of the room while at the same time creating an intimate connection with everyone in the audience. Justine is one of my favourite go-to’s when referring panelists and she’ll soon become yours!”