Welcome, weary soul. Come as you are. This space is for you. Come, be refreshed.
Sometimes it can feel like a struggle to show up at this kind of an event experience. This interactive workshop experience, featuring creative exercises and honest conversations, may just be bringing up some things within you:
- Maybe you struggle to take time and space for yourself
- Perhaps stillness and reflection feels a little scary, or you’re apprehensive about uncomfortable emotions surfacing
- Maybe you crave connection and value community, but you’re also uncertain about being vulnerable… especially with people you don’t yet know
- Perhaps you’re ready to dive in, but you’re overwhelmed with where to begin
- Maybe you have your own creative process or reflection rituals already, but welcome a fresh perspective from being guided with others in community
You are not alone. No matter where you are, we take our responsibility seriously in doing everything we can to help you enter the space with just enough “brave fear” to show up and be seen.
In our priority of holding a safe space, we invite you to answer these 3 welcome questions, so that we can better understand where you’re coming from, allowing us to craft the experience in ways that are supportive to you.
What Our Community is Saying
Justine always does a great job in providing a safe and intimate space (even online) that makes people feel comfortable to share their deep feelings. I loved the raw emotions people showed. I felt heard and supported by others, and I was able to do the same for others. The energy felt so genuine. And the journaling questions were really good prompts that helped me reflect and get in touch with my feelings and emotions.