Where are you in your pandemic journey?
- Are you feeling exhausted, stuck, or anxious?
- Are you hard on yourself because you feel you “should” have done more by now?
- Are you struggling with disappointment, loss, or trauma from the year?
- Are you inspired and thriving, but feel like you can’t share your excitement openly because people seem to be in a different headspace?
No matter where you find yourself, in a valley or on a mountain top:
You are not alone.
You have endured and experienced so much this year — you are worth it to pause and recognize all of it.
If you want to make space to cultivate the seeds and sh-tty fertilizer from this season, but:
- You don’t know where to begin…
- You don’t know how to do it without toxic positivity bypassing…
- You don’t know where you can process and share safely, because no one seems to want to talk right now.
We are making room to be present in the messy middle, to create meaningful connections — to ground yourself, to connect with others, and consider your place in our emerging world.
Gather in real-time for this highly interactive, guided journey to compassionately and creatively explore both the joys and griefs of your pandemic journey as the big-hearted person that you are.
Express yourself in a supportive, non judgmental, brave space, as we offer the gift of presence to one another. You will be invited to:
- Personal reflection through expressive lettering, journaling, and visualization
- Share (if you feel compelled to) and be held in community
- Listen compassionately and actively in solidarity with others who share
By sharing in heart-centred conversations and creative art expression, you’ll have opportunity to make meaningful connections with what’s going on in your heart and life, and with others in community.
All of you is welcome here, whether you’re feeling stirred to be still or to speak, whether you’re dressed and in your office, or taking zoom calls from bed in your messy bun with the camera off. Beginners and all levels of art making / mindfulness welcome (no prior experience necessary).
Focusing on creative exploration (and less on precise technical how-to’s), this workshop will empower you with expressive lettering as a tool for self-care and self-discovery.
Come with an open heart, ready to be present and to engage. Bring with you:
- Something to write with (pens/crayons/markers and journal/paper)
- A roll of toilet paper
- Anything that makes you feel cozy — a candle, blanket, or glass of wine