Beyond Burnout: Recognize, Recover, Redirect Burnout
How are you feeling, really?
- You’re struggling with burnout (past or present). You don’t know how to recover and stop the cycle of crashing.
- You’re not sure when to stop working, especially when you feel in flow and energized.
- You often feel guilty for taking time off. Even when you try to practice self care, your mind is racing, and your heart is restless.
You are not alone. (Plus, pandemic burnout is real, so what do we do about it?
Gather in real-time for this highly interactive, guided journey exploring burnout, where we will create meaningful connections — to ground yourself, to connect with others on the journey, and consider our responses in our emerging world.
Together, we will compassionately and creatively explore how to:
- Recognize what burnout actually is. Know the difference between stress, anxiety, depression.
- Identify your unique signs and stories that keep you stuck back in the same place of burnout. Find freedom and future-proof yourself from burnout.
- Be empowered with practical tools to weather any season, the highs and lows, and the in between places.
- Get in the flow of creating sustainable growth without sacrificing yourself on the altar of success or busyness.
Sorry, Event Expired