I love partnering with people who are in the business of transformation: leaders, program managers, non-profit employees, counsellors, pastors, luminaries, concerned citizens, compassionate friends. I love crafting creative collaborations, calligraphy, and workshops to help shine your light and fulfill your purpose. Here are examples of collaborations:
- More than a Roof Housing: Community building calligraphy gatherings with income assisted seniors and single adults struggling with mental illness
- BC Women’s and Children Hospital: Lettering workshop with teens recovering from eating disorders.
- Capilano University: Team building workshop with community outreach workers in supporting their work promoting literacy in work in multiple communities.
- Pandora’s Collective: Calligraphy workshop to raise funds to support Pandora’s outreach workshops teaching writing in schools, rehab centers, hospitals, youth shelters, and literary festivals.
- Basel Hakka Lutheran and Grace Vancouver Church: Expressive lettering workshops to build community bonds and spiritual development.
FOLLOW US for news, inspiration, and exclusive opportunities: